WHY SERVICE YOUR BMW AT OUR
CERTIFED BMW SERVICE CENTER
One of the most common questions asked during the typical service call is . . . .
Aside from this, Independent Repair Facilities that offer the ability to work on all types of foreign-manufactured vehicles are often not familiar with your specific BMW recommended service. Did you know that most BMW's built after 2002 do not require coolant service? BMW coolant is "fill for life". Also, BMW transmission fluid is lifetime, which means the BMW brand does not require transmission fluid service. Has your Independent Repair Facility recommended these services to you? How much did it cost?
Why service your BMW with us:
- Book a service appointment online 24/7, including a BMW Service Loaner reservation
- 6 BMW Master Certified Technicians as well as over 40 years BMW service repair experience
- State of the art technology provides the most efficient and accurate diagnosis
- A vast BMW Service Repair Database that includes thousands of document technical service issues and their solutions- both past and present
- Original BMW OEM parts are backed by a 2-year unlimited mileage parts and labor guarantee
- BMW Trained Service Advisors with the experience and knowledge to know your vehicles recommended service needs
- 23 years of dedicated business to produce your investment for years to come
Competitive pricing? Absolutely.
Bring us your written estimate and we’ll do our best to ear your business. Once you’re or customer, you can rest assured we’ll continue to take care of your BMW by offering service specials and featured repair only available to our BMW of Schererville family/ BMW of Schererville Service Center takes pride in the fact that the average age BMW serviced here is 10 years old.
You and your Ultimate Driving Machine will benefit from our extensive training and wealth of knowledge that can only be delivered by BMW professionals. Take advantage of the latest technology in automotive repair combined with the vast BMW Service Repair Database of past and present. All things considered, wouldn’t you rather have you BMW serviced at BMW of Schererville?